NOW SELLING AT THE PRICE OF 3.1 (Little Brother)FREE Mobile stand and Docking Station
The Meike Bladder Scanner v4.1 is a real time handheld noninvasive device with advance 3-D Ultrasonic technology. Through ultrasonic echo technology it easily differentiates between the bladder and surrounding structures. It accurately measures bladder and residual volumes. The system is ideal for scanning male, female and paediatric patients in real time. Excellent for training and illustrating pelvic floor exercises. Suitable for hospital environments and it’s light weight portability makes it ideal for community service providers and private practice.Applications:
Urology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Rehabilitation, Emergency departments, General surgery, Paediatrics, ICU, Community Health Centres.
- Light weight portability
- 8.4” colour LCD touch screen
- User friendly software
- Easy to operate
- Ability to store and review patient images and records
- Accurately measures bladder and residual volumes
- USB connectivity for data transfer to PC
- Software upgrades via Internet
- Long life lithium battery
- In-built smart calibrating program
- Connection to an external printer
Case, Stand, Cradle, Printer & Battery standard
Advantages of Bladder Scanner over conventional scanners
The Meike bladder scanner use the Bladder reconstruction technology, its accuracy is ±15%, ±15ml (0~150ml); ±10%, ±15ml (150~999ml).
The conventional scanner can’t give a precise number, it need sonographer to calculate it by measuring the width, depth and height. Its average accuracy is ±30%. It have a very limited use in clinical practice.
The bladder scanner can give a result automatically. The scanning time would be 4 seconds to 5 seconds.
It also no need the sonographer and nurse would be able to do this job after some simple training.
In clinical use, this characters would improve the efficiency of hospital and help patient to rehabilitate more quick.
3. Outline the bladder edge
Meike bladder scanner utilize the Bladder edge recognition techniques on each B-mode images. It outline the edge by red lines. The User can judge if it use the correct area to calculate. If not, you should relocate the bladder. It make the result more scientific and reliable.
4. It help to reduce unnecessary catheterization and nosocomial infections.
By measuring the bladder volume to decide the need of catheterization, hospital could save a lot on the unnecessary catheterization and catheter-associated infections.
It also improve the treatment experience of patients.
5. Multi scan mode
Scan mode: Male, Female, Paediatric (Residual), make it more accurate.
Scan planes: 12 planes/ 24 planes.
- 12 planes more quick in the scanning and calculation.
- 24 planes more accurate in the result.
1. Transducer frequency: 2.6 MHz
2. Scan method: 3D mechanical sector scanning
3. Measurement method: Automatic measurement and Display
4. Real-time scanning and aiming
5. Result Display: Volume value, Max. measured value, Aiming Location, B mode Images (12/24 planes)
6. Outline the edge of the bladder for evaluating the effectiveness of the measurement
7. Accuracy: ±15%, ±15ml (0~150ml); ±10%, ±15ml (150~999ml) (On Meike tissue-equivalent phantom)
8. Measurement Range: 0- 999ml
9. Scan depth: ≥140mm
10. Sway Angle: 120o±2o
11. Rotating Angle: 180o±2o
12. Storage Capacity: 100 cases
13. Case management: Store, Browse, Export
14. Patient ID: 12 digits
15. Printer: On-board Printer
16. Scan Mode: Male, Female, Pediatrics (Residual)
17. Display screen: 8.4" touch screen
18. Language: English; French; Germany; Spanish; etc.
19. Power supply: Battery
20. Device Dimension: 310x260x50mm
21. Net weight: 2.1KG