Saver One is designed for a public access use and licensed to administer fast and safe rescues.
Practical and intuitive, with CPR guidance and clear instructions able to support users through the whole rescue protocol for effective lifesaving actions.
Highly effective and user-friendly for any lay rescuer is able to detect and automatically analyse the victim's heart rate and capable of delivering one or more defibrillation shocks if a ventricular fibrillation (VF) or ventricular tachycardia (VT monomorphic or polymorphic with heartbeat >180) is detected.
The energy is supplied by an exponential truncated biphasic (B.T.E.) electric shock capable of self-adapting to the patient's thoracic impedance.
Saver One is available in two models:
- Semi- Automatic with shock button
- Fully Automatic able to administer a shock (if required) with no shock button for the user to press
Both Saver One models are available with two energy level versions:
- Standard Maximum output at 200J Saver One Semi-Automatic (SVO-B0001)
- Power Maximum output at 360J Saver One Semi-Automatic (SVO-B0002)
- Standard Maximum output at 200J Saver One Fully Automatic (SVO-B0847)
- Power Maximum output at 360J Saver One Fully Automatic (SVO-B0848)
Both Saver One models can be used with Non-Rechargeable Battery Li-SOCI2 (SAV-C0903) or Rechargeable Battery Li-Ion (SAV-C0011).
Furthermore they can be used with Adult Defibrillation Pads (SAV-C0847) or Pediatric Pads (SAV-C0016).