LED Coaxil Ophthalmoscope
LED Fiber Optic OtoscopeSpecula Dispensers
Mobile Stand with Basket
Powered by 3 x C batteries
Spiral cord handles with Auto On/Auto Off
• Over 6 months use from 3 x C cells (depends on frequency and time of use)
• Interchangeable LED bulbs bring brilliant true illumination
• Simultaneous handle operation with no reduction in illumination
• Super build quality, easy to clean and no sharp edges
• Secure handle cradles. Designed to be best available, no more accidental dislodging of handles from cradles with possible instrument head damage
• Auto On/Auto Off, even if cross docked
• Out of cradle Auto Off after 5 minutes
• Easy to replace batteries, uses conventional alkaline C cells, easily available and inexpensive
• Ideal for trolley mounting with no mains cable trip hazard
• Cost effective to buy and runLED Coaxil Ophthalmoscope
Coaxial Ophthalmoscope enable easy entry into undilated pupils for more accurate diagnoses, while two filter selections provide optimum light levels for entering healthy eyes and those with cataracts
• Coaxial optics enables easy entry into undilated pupils through precise lamp filament and optical alignment.
• 3.5V LED lamp provides light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
• 28 lenses from 0D, ± 1D, ± 2D, ± 3D, ± 4D, ± 5D, ± 6D, ± 7D, ± 8D, ± 9D, ± 10D, ± 12D, ± 15D, ± 20D, -25D, +40D.
• 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
LED Fiber Optic Otoscope
• The Otoscope is used to view the tympanic membrane and external ear canal to diagnose outer and middle ear pathologies. It is the mostly used device in ENT.
• 2.0x maginification
• LED bulb
• Sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy and accurate diagnosis of otitis media
• Swivelling Wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification