Air Flow Meters -Zone Medical
An Air flow meter is an essential part for many products that have tubes, this device measures the amount of air flowing through a tube by measuring the mass of the of air flowing through the device per unit time.
This product is
- is a Pressure Compensated Medical Flowmeter
- Calibrated for use at 400kPa
- Read centre of ball or top of bobbin for litres per minute
- Set flow when in a vertical position
- Uses no oil.
- In good used working condition. If this isnt quite what you are looking for check out our website!