Zone Medical currently supplies five models of Alltion dental microscopes. Advantages come as standard with every Alltion model and include:
- Inclinable 180° binocular heads with generous, adjustable interpupillary widths and eye-cups
- Standard objective lenses supplied by Schott® Optical Glass
- An award-winning Red Dot and IF concept and product designer
- Streamlined, cable-free design with the option to incorporate your logo
- Wide field view, for use with or without glasses
- Floor-, wall- or ceiling-mounted options; extremely stable mobile floor models
- A wide range of accessories and options to suit every clinic, department and practice
- Built-in orange and green filters for ultimate UV protection in composite work and prefect tissue visualization
- Ergonomic design to minimise muscle strain and improve posture
- Compact, well-balanced armature to enhance any endodontic practice, large or small
- Excellent manoeuvrability
- Optional Alltion ALL-CAM2 technology – the ‘all CAN do’ for high definition visualization and shared documentation
- SSD hard drive connections and built-in camera memory
The Alltion 8000 series includes all of the above, but offers the option of a 45° fixed or 0 – 180° inclinable binocular head and further features 5-step magnification (3.44 – 21.2x), a +- 7D dioptre eyepiece, an adjustable pupillary distance of 50 – 70mm, a fine focus knob within easy reach, and a built-in beam splitter for quality photography, recordings, dental nurse assistance and dental training.
The Alltion 6000 series includes the above list of default benefits, together with continuous zoom (1:8), built-in beam splitter, HD camera and optional video recorder. Media can be shared with other Windows and Android applications after saving to the device memory (32 GB SSD) or directly to a USB flash drive by way of a connector. Recordings and photography options also include wireless foot pedal, mouse and hand-grip controls.
The wider 23mm eye piece, twin LED 60000 hours life illumination, 0 – 180° inclinable binocular head, fiber-optic connection point, and a standard 250mm objective lens with options up to 400mm make the 6000 series a very popular choice.
The Alltion 4000 series
All of the usual Alltion standard features as mentioned above, with a 0 – 180° inclinable binocular head, 6-step magnification (2.8 – 25.6x), +- 7D dioptre 12.5x/18mm wide-field eyepiece with an object field diameter of 8.7mm to 78.3mm, adjustable pupillary distance of 50 – 70mm, fine focus knob on the 250mm APO-chromatic objective lens, and optional beam splitter for quality photography, recordings, dental nurse assistance and training.
Unlike the other models, the 4000 and 4000 plus series’ have a single 20W illuminator (50,000 Lux minimum).
This upgraded version of the 4000 series adds an HD video camera to a model that boasts 120° connection and balance support arms and the unusual option of a table-top mount. The 180° inclinable binocular head has also undergone an upgrade.
The 5-step magnification power of the Alltion 3000 series allows 3.4 – 21.2 x zoom and an object field diameter of 10.4 to just under 65mm. Single LED lamps are 30,000 Lux minimum and a great range of movement. As far as the price-to-quality ratio is concerned, the 3000 series certainly makes the grade.