Grason Stadler GSI 18 Manual Screening Audiometer
$2,599.00 Excl. GST
With its unsurpassed durability the GSI 18 is designed to be the one solution for every hearing screening situation. Suitable for educational institutions, occupational health, GP clinics and managed care facilities its ergonomic design makes performing tests easier than ever before.
Grason Stadler Audiometer
The Grason Stadler Audiometer GSI 18 is a single channel, manual audiometer. It is a direct replacement for our GSI 17. Its stylish design along with its portability, built-in battery compartment and ability to store calibration data for both TDH 39 and EAR 3A or 5A insert phones makes the GSI 18 the ideal solution for school system and industrial hearing screening programs.
• 11 frequencies: 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
• Wide intensity range
• Compact, light-weight design
• AC line power and/or battery
• Calibration storage for standard earphones and optional insert phones
• Ideal for schools, industry and physician’s office for screening audiometry