Grason Stadler Audiometer
The Grason Stadler Audiometer GSI 18 is a single channel, manual audiometer. It is a direct replacement for our GSI 17. Its stylish design along with its portability, built-in battery compartment and ability to store calibration data for both TDH 39 and EAR 3A or 5A insert phones makes the GSI 18 the ideal solution for school system and industrial hearing screening programs.
• 11 frequencies: 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
• Wide intensity range
• Compact, light-weight design
• AC line power and/or battery
• Calibration storage for standard earphones and optional insert phones
• Ideal for schools, industry and physician’s office for screening audiometry