Maico Audiometer MA25E – Manual & Automatic Screening
The Maico MA25 Screening Audiometer has a full range of test options.
Frequencies range from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz and signal intensities run from -10 dBHL to 100 dBHL. Pure, pulse and warble tone make it complete.
Because it is portable, the MA 25 has been engineered to be reliable, light and robust at the same time. User-friendly knobs make adjusting frequency and hearing levels easy and comfortable and runs on batteries or power supply.
The MA 25e extends the MA 25 functionalities with an automatic test according to Hughson-Westlake. Parameters can easily be adapted to your personal
preferences. The Talk Forward function makes the MA 25e easy to work with, particularly in sound booth installations.
The MA 25 can be operated with 3 standard AA batteries or eco-friendly with a medically approved external power supply.
Maico Audiometer Features
• New features combined with a fresh design
• Air Conduction with 11 frequencies from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
• Customize the frequencies according to your own needs
• Intensities from -10 dBHL to 100 dBHL in steps of 5 or 1 dB
• Pure, warble and pulse tone
• Independent with battery or eco-friendly with power supply
• Automatic tests according to Hughson-Westlake
Looking for just manual Maico Audiometer? Check our Maico MA25.