Sibelsound Duo 2 Channel Portable Audiometer
A new portable audiometer for Occupational Medicine, Primary Health Care & Educational Centres.
SIBELSOUND DUO is a 2-channel audiometer that has been developed by the R&D&i department at SIBELMED, in compliance with the European Directive on Medical Devices and the highest quality standards.
The portable and lightweight features of the SIBELSOUND DUO makes the device ideal for performing audiometries in any setting.
Sibelmed Duo Portable Audiometer Features:
- Colour Touchscreen
- Portable – Transport Bag Included
- Ergonomic – Designed for maximum convenience
- Power Supply – Main or Alkaline/rechargeable batteries
- Connectivity – USB & Ethernet
- Automatic Audiometry – Hughson-Westlake
- Database – 1,000 tests & unlimited patients
- Data Export – Directly from the device via Ethernet (PDF, XML & CSV)
Automatic Hughson-Westlake Audiometry
SIBELSOUND DUO can be used to carry out audiometry tests in automatic mode, which requires minimum intervention of the technician.
This mode guarantees that the test is conducted correctly, as it follows the automatic Hughson-Westlake audiometry protocol.
The audiometer has 2 options for exporting test files directly via Ethernet in standard formats (PDF, XML and CSV):
- Directly from the audiometer. The files are exported through the Ethernet connection from the device to a target folder, without the need for software.
- Using the W50 software. Through the USB connection between the device and the computer.
SIBELSOUND DUO can be connected to the audiometer’s W50 software via USB, which allows the user to view, store, transfer and analyze audiometry tests.
- Perform audiometries in real time.
- Import the tests performed with the audiometer.
- View audiometry tests.
- Audiometry chart with test results.
- Compare tests conducted on the same patient.
- Consult the diagnosis.
- Customized reports.
- Print reports.
- Download tests in PDF and XML.
- Management of different databases.
- Upgrades of the SIBELSOUND DUO firmware.
- Compatible with all Sibelmed audiometers.
• Valid for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
- — User Manual
- 03658 USB connection cable for PC
- 03024 W50 demo mode software
- 01807 Patient response button
- 09460 Set of DD45 headphones
- 02258 Set of headphones, bone conduction B71W (AOM Model)
- 09489 Carry case
- 09459 External power supply
- 09134 Automatic audiometry
- 09505 Data export via Ethernet
(07886 cable included)
- 02303 W50 Software License
- 02260 Set of TDH39 air conduction headphones
- 03078 Sound suppressors for air conduction (Audiocups)