HDA 300 Headphones from Sennheiser
The HDA 300 Headphones is a pair of closed, dynamic headphones designed for use with audiometers.
HDA 300 Features:
• Suitable for high frequency audiometry
• High passive ambient noise attenuation – patients only hear what they are supposed to hear
• Excellent repeatability of readings
• Excellent comfort fit even for long testing periods thanks to soft, replaceable ear pads and two padded headbands
• Single-sided cable for tangle-free sessions
• Equipped with two mono plugs for immediate use
• Foldable ear cups for portable use and easy storage
• Design approved by the PTB (German organisation for type approvals, a national standards organisation similar to the British Standards Institute or the American National Bureau of Standards).