CBM 23L B Class Stainless Steel Steam Steriliser
B Class Cycle in less than 25 Minutes!
SST Sterilisers are a new complete line of small steam sterilisers by CBM. They have merged their experience in steam sterilisation & stainless steel manufacturing to bring you a high quality line of benchtop autoclaves conforming to EN13060 & all relevant Australian Standards.
With a smooth, clean & minimal design, the CBM range of benchtop autoclaves are sure to not disappoint. They have been designed with ease of use, reliability & durability in mind.
Main Autoclave Features Include:
- High quality materials used to ensure incredible resistance
- Aisi 304 Stainless Steel – Frame & External Chassis
- Heat Resistant Techno Polymer enameled with a special patented paint resistant to scratches, detergents & disinfectants used on the front panels for protection
- Available in 17Lts & 23Lts
- Sterilisation Chambers manufactured entirely in Aisi 304 Stainless Steel & deep drawn in a seamless piece
- Special treatment of the chamber surface prevents water stains & improves easiness of cleaning.
CBM Benchtop Autoclave Characteristics
Automatic Closing Door
- Equipped with an automatic motorised door closing system.
- Designed in order to eliminate user effort!
- Door is fully closed only during the sterilisation cycle. The safety control system avoids door opening if there is pressure in the chamber.
- Equipped with a wide 5.7 Inch Touchscreen Display
- User Friendly interface guides the operator with simple icons & detailed explaining messages.
- Wide & bright display assures visibility
- Sterilisation chambers (17 & 23) are manufactured entirely in Aisi 304 Stainless Steel & are deep drawn in a seamless piece
- Absence of welding allows reduction of chamber mass, reducing dramatically the waste of electric heating energy.
- Special treatment of the chamber surfaces prevents water stains & improves the ease of cleaning.
- All main devices are mounted in an easy access front panel.
- Equipped with an integrated USB port & USB pen drive for recording & traceability of the cycles.
- Supplied with an integrated thermal printer.
- Through the front panel, demineralized water can be automatically loaded
- Used water collected in the separate tank can be drained.
Steam Steriliser Maintainance
- Equipped with a powerful cooling system. Thanks to a double fan fresh air is always circulating into the chassis. This system prevents failures & damages caused by steriliser overheating.
- Clean devices last longer – Equipped with an easily accessible filtration unit.
- Sterilisers are provided with a system for the evaluation of the demineralised water quality & a connection for the direct feeding from an external demineralizer.
- In case of poor water quality, the operator will be immediately advised by an on screen message.
A Steam Steriliser that is Environmentally Friendly
- CBM Steam Sterilisers control system is provided with different apps for the reduction of electricity consumption.
- Standby app will reduce the electricity waste during non using phases
- Equipped with a steam generator that, while assuring the best steam quality, reduces the amount of water used per cycle.
Steam Steriliser Cycles
Fast Sterilisation Cycles
- Equipped with a powerful vacuum pump that assures the performances of the air removal system through fractionated vacuum.
- Provided with an intelligent drying mode call ECO Drying that automatically evaluates the load volume & decides the correct drying time. The ECO drying reduces dramatically the total cycle time & reduces the electricity consumption as well.
- The P.I.D control system assures the maximum accuracy & Automatic Evaluation System controls achieving of the EN13060 requirements in every cycle.
Standard & Optional Equipment for
CBM Steam Sterilisers & Autoclaves
- Delivered with a free license of our useful CBM Sterieport software for downloading & storing of each cycle recorded on the USB pen drive.
- Equipped with a standard shelves rack made entirely of stainless steel wire. Four stainless steel trays are provided as standard in each autoclave.
- The shelves rack accepts up to 5 trays but can also be turned in a position that accepts 2 Small Set Containers that can be purchased separately.
- Delivered with a useful tray lever with heat protection handle that prevents the contact with hot trays after the sterilisation cycle.
- Can be directly connected to our external water deminerilzer SST-DEM. This assures continous supply of quality demineralized water. The SST-DEM kit can be wall mounted & consists of: fixation bracket, polipropilene filter housing, fittings & hoses kit, cartridges & demineralization resins.
- Can be supplied in White