HaTmed B and S Class Fast Autoclave
The New Generation B and S Class Autoclaves!
The Atom series of Autoclaves by HaTmed is the newest generation of FAST B and S Class Autoclaves to come with “Pre-Vacuum Air Removal” and “Vacuum Drying”. This revolutionary B Class autoclave expands the applicable areas of fast autoclave to more instrument types and more clinical applications. It meets European Class B Standards and is the right choice for implants, hollow instruments, and other high infection risk instruments.
- Innovative Rectangle Shaped Chamber – Small Size, Big Capacity
The 5 Litre A10B Atom Series Autoclave has the same effective sterilisation capacity as a round chamber autoclave at a fraction of the size of the round chamber, making full use of its chamber space. Its innovative rectangle-shaped chamber provides 1.57 Times more space than a conventional round chamber with the same cross-sectional area. It is especially suitable for implant instruments and toolboxes that need a fast turnover.
- Fast Autoclave Offers More Than Speed
As expected, the Atom Series Autoclaves are fast beyond imagination. All sterilisation programs are finished within 11 Minutes, including pre-vacuum cycles and vacuum drying, enabling quick turnover rates.
- Quality First, Always!
HaTmed Atom Series Fast Autoclaves meet European B Class Standards and is suitable for Wrapped or Unwrapped Instruments, Hollow A and Hollow B Types Of Instruments, and Implant Instruments. It is designed for medical institutions such as dental clinics, operation rooms, and ophthalmology clinics, where autoclaves are expected to meet high sterilisation standards and fast cycle times.
Must Have List For Sterilisation Room
Fast & Big Capacity
Modern sterilisation rooms need both fast cycles & big capacities. Atom Series enable fast speed while conventional autoclaves have a bigger capacity. The combination of Atom Series Fast Autoclaves & Conventional Autoclaves is perfect for meeting the sterilisation needs of modern clinics & is a “must-have list” for modern sterilisation rooms.
Backup To Each Other
Atom Series is a reliable backup for unexpected sterilisation needs. It can take over all of the sterilisation work in case of emergency such as malfunction of existing conventional steriliser & guarantee the normal operation of the medical institution.
Simply, Just Simple
- Innovative Single Button Operation – Novel Design, Dial & Click with a Single Button. It is simple and easy to operate when wearing gloves.
- LCD Colour Real-Time Display – LCD Screen displays the real-time information of the ongoing sterilisation cycle including chamber temperature, chamber pressure and elapsed time.
- Automatic Door – Single Touch Automatic Opening and Closing.
- ODE Italian Solenoid Valves – More reliable and durable compared to regular consumer level products.
- German Thomas Vacuum Pump – Provides superior performance, Vacuum Level as low as -0.92 Bar, and ensures fast speed, sufficient drying and sterilisation quality.
- German Temperature and Liquid Level Sensor
- Swiss Flowmeter
- American Pressure Sensor
- Independent Steam Generator – Stainless Steel, and highly resistant to corrosion, it is designed for generating pure steam and protects the instruments. Novel structure ensures both efficiency and steam quality.