Sterilizers made to fit your requirements
SMS ASL Laboratory Steam Liquid Steriliers are available in either a horizontal or vertical chamber.
Innovation for life science:
The ASL steam Autoclave Liquid Steriliser is a modern, innovative and very efficient range of sterilizers designed for laboratories and research
facilities. An intuitive and easy-to-use control panel, reliability and a wide range of versions make it a popular choice.
ASL sterilizers have been designed to ensure personnel, sterilizer and load safety. SMS delivers products that meet the highest
industry safety standards and directives. This guarantees safety not only for your employees operating the autoclaves but also for your
laboratory and the loads being sterilized.
Characteristics of the Autoclave Liquid Steriliser:
- cylindrical sterilization chamber and door made from stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Side panels made from stainless steel (AISI 304L)
- Unique jacket design ensuring more effective heating and cool
- Built-in steam generator
- Control panel with 20 sterilization programs
- V, MV and MSV versions have 2 additional test programs (vacuum test, Bowie & Dick test)
- An additional temperature sensor located inside the chamber (PT 100 sensor)
- An automatic lid locking system with a temperature safeguard
- auto-start function Validation port
- Fractionated vacuum deaeration (V, MV, MSV versions)
- Steam generator automatic cleaning system
- Condensate cooling system ensuring a safe discharge temperature
- Optional dot-matrix printer
To assist in loading and unloading the Autoclave Liquid Steriliser, especially of heavy loads, the ASL can be equipped with an electric crane. An electronic remote control gives the user an easy way of controlling the crane and
together with the swivel arm ensures smooth handling of all load types.
Standard and directives
SMS supplies solutions for infection and sterilization control that provide consistent high quality results. We understand the market’s varying needs and comply with the strictest European
and international standards and directives.
Diversity of load types
Our laboratory autoclaves, manufactured in Poland (European Union), have been designed to provide high quality, repeatable
performance for a wide range of applications used in modern laboratories, which include:
liquid sterilization, agar preparation, pipette and glass sterilization, biohazard and waste sterilization, instrument sterilization and more.