Beneware 24 Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
$1,999.00 Excl. GST
The 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor is lightweight and low noise. It features smart inflation and deflation technology and connects to your PC via USB.
24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitor (ABPM Monitor) from Beneware
Why purchase the Beneware 24 Hour ABPM?
- Smart inflation and deflation technology improves patient comforts and measurement accuracy.
- Dual processors for parallel monitoring ensures system safety & reliability
- Low noise, lightweight & OLED display brings the best experience to patients.
- PC Connection via USB/IrDa/Bluetooth makes working with the Beneware ABPM easier.
- Easy to use with powerful & comprehensive analysis tools.
- Auto Interpretation function
- Automatically recognise patient status: Idle/Arrhythmia/Artifact
- Traceable blood pressure result via ABP pulse waveform display
- Customisable report template
Entering Patient Information into the Beneware ABPM Software
Easily enter the patient information directly into the software.
- Patient ID
- Height & Weight
- Smoker (Yes or No)
Powerful Software Interface
- Shows the analysis results of blood pressure in the whole day, day and night
- The analysis results include STDEV, CV, Morning BP, BP Load, Nocturnal reduction rate, etc.
- Includes morning surge, circadian rhythm, and AASI, etc.
- Provides alarm for White coat hypertension, Masked Hypertension and Low blood pressure.
- Records the blood pressure values in each period of time
- Provides ABP pulse waveform display.
- Shows patient status (Idle/Arrhythmia/Artifact) in every measurement result.
- Reflects the tendency of systolic, diastolic, average pressure, and heart rate in the corresponding time in the list of valid data
- Reflects the distribution of systolic and diastolic blood pressure, as well as the distribution of systolic blood pressure and heart rate
- Can be used as a reference to judge atherosclerosis
- Reflects the percentage distribution of systolic pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and heart rate in each range interval
- Reflects the distribution percentage of systolic, diastolic blood pressure, and heart rate in different range situation intuitively
- Reflects the hourly changes in blood pressure
- Shows the dangerous period of patient’s blood pressure
- Allows saving report as PDF.
- Provide template for Homepage Report, which is customizable by the user
|Interactive Interface||LCD, Keypad|
|Measurement Range||SBP: 60~255mmHg|
Pulse Rate: ±5%
|Method of Measurement||Oscillometry with linear deflation|
|Monitor Dimension||113 X 75 X 26MM|
|Monitor Weight||168g without battery|
|Collision||Keep working in case falling on hard surface from 50mm height in any axial direction|
ABPM Monitor Beneware Brochure
ABPM Monitor Beneware User Manual
Validation of the ABPM
|Dimensions||25 × 18 × 8 cm|