24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitor (ABPM Monitor) from Beneware
Why purchase the Beneware 24 Hour ABPM?
- Smart inflation and deflation technology improves patient comforts and measurement accuracy.
- Dual processors for parallel monitoring ensures system safety & reliability
- Low noise, lightweight & OLED display brings the best experience to patients.
- PC Connection via USB/IrDa/Bluetooth makes working with the Beneware ABPM easier.
- Easy to use with powerful & comprehensive analysis tools.
- Auto Interpretation function
- Automatically recognise patient status: Idle/Arrhythmia/Artifact
- Traceable blood pressure result via ABP pulse waveform display
- Customisable report template
Entering Patient Information into the Beneware ABPM Software
Easily enter the patient information directly into the software.
- Patient ID
- Height & Weight
- Smoker (Yes or No)
Powerful Software Interface
- Shows the analysis results of blood pressure in the whole day, day and night
- The analysis results include STDEV, CV, Morning BP, BP Load, Nocturnal reduction rate, etc.
- Includes morning surge, circadian rhythm, and AASI, etc.
- Provides alarm for White coat hypertension, Masked Hypertension and Low blood pressure.
- Records the blood pressure values in each period of time
- Provides ABP pulse waveform display.
- Shows patient status (Idle/Arrhythmia/Artifact) in every measurement result.
- Reflects the tendency of systolic, diastolic, average pressure, and heart rate in the corresponding time in the list of valid data
- Reflects the distribution of systolic and diastolic blood pressure, as well as the distribution of systolic blood pressure and heart rate
- Can be used as a reference to judge atherosclerosis
- Reflects the percentage distribution of systolic pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and heart rate in each range interval
- Reflects the distribution percentage of systolic, diastolic blood pressure, and heart rate in different range situation intuitively
- Reflects the hourly changes in blood pressure
- Shows the dangerous period of patient’s blood pressure
- Allows saving report as PDF.
- Provide template for Homepage Report, which is customizable by the user