Lifepak 20E Defibrillator
Lifepak ® 20e defibrillator/monitor is highly intuitive for first responders, and also skillfully combines AED function with manual capability so that ACLS-trained clinicians can quickly and easily deliver advanced therapeutic care. The CodeManagement Module™ adds waveform capnography and wireless connectivity to enhance your hospital’s ability to effectively manage resuscitations from preparedness through review.
Escalates to 360J: Every Physio-Control defibrillator can escalate energy to an industry leading 360 joules for difficult-to-defibrillate cardiac arrest victims.
Dual mode design: 20e features an intuitive door system—for both AED and manual use. It’s a simple effective AED for first responders, yet it easily transforms into a manual defibrillator for advanced care professionals.
The LIFEPAK 20 series was the first defibrillator/monitor designed specifically for the hospital market. Physio-Control continues to be at the forefront of improving patient care with 20e and CODE SUMMARY to report a critical event record, including an cardiorespiratory event, vital signs log and the associated waveforms.
Using the data in the CODE-SUMMARY report, clinical teams can use CODE-STAT™ Data Review Software, to annotate chest compressions onto the patient’s continuous ECG report and calculate CPR statistics. Now you can facilitate quality analysis, helping you drive improvements to resuscitation outcomes.
Easy to use for both BLS and ALS teams
- With an intuitive door system, the 20e functions as an automated external defibrillator (AED) for your BLS teams, who can begin early defibrillation before the code team arrives.
- Standardized and clear user interface, so teams who also use the LIFEPAK 12 and LIFEPAK 15 devices will recognize it immediately.
- Larger code clock provides better visibility throughout the room and a centralized device to use for time management and documentation.
- Compact, ergonomic footprint ensures stability and efficiency during patient transport.
- Auto-send of patient and device data facilitates quality improvement review and hospital-wide device tracking*.
Powerful to improve your resuscitation management
- Capnography (Class I recommendation for ET tube confirmation and monitoring in the 2010 AHA and ERC guidelines) aids ET tube placement and CPR effectiveness*
- Other advanced monitoring parameters include ECG (3- or 5-wire), pacing, pulse oximetry.
- Metronome helps rescuers perform compressions at the AHA Guideline rate of 100/minute.
- 360J biphasic technology allows highest available energy for difficult-to defibrillate patients.
- Wirelessly transmits* patient data to CODE-STAT** software for post-event review, to capture event data and facilitate code response improvement.
Ready for when your team needs to respond
- Performs daily readiness self-check
- LIFENET® Asset status wirelessly monitors device data including battery charge status, updates and self-tests, and enables your biomed team to do upgrades that would have previously required a service call.
- Battery status indicator.
- Runs on long-lasting Lithium-ion internal battery***, connects to AC power
- On-site inservice training by dedicated nurses, clinical training materials
- On-site service and off-site biomed training solutions available
* Available when using optional CodeManagement Module.
** CODE-STAT software now available as a subscription. Ask your sales representative for details.
*** CodeManagement Module runs on a separate but equally long-lasting Lithium-ion battery. Both are connected to AC power using a single cord.