Zoll AED Plus Fully Auto Defibrillator
$2,495.00 Excl. GST
Featuring Real CPR Help, a unique CPR feedback tool which monitors CPR and helps save lives.
Zoll AED Plus Semi Auto Defibrillator
The Only AED with Real CPR Help – Zoll AED Plus Semi Auto Defibrillator
When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You need an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. The ZOLL® AED Plus® can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a unique CPR feedback tool that is able to monitor CPR quality and provide real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
An AED that Helps You Perform High-Quality CPR
Only ZOLL’s AED Plus is equipped with Real CPR Help technology. The sensor in the pads lets the AED see each chest compression and lets you know how you’re doing. It guides you, with prompts and a real-time bar gauge, to the recommended depth and rate of compressions.
A Fully Compliant AED
The AED Plus is the only AED that helps you fully comply with the ERC’s 2010 Guidelines because it is the only AED that lets you know when compressions are 5 to 6 centimeters deep. ZOLL updated its Real CPR Help technology to comply with the new Guidelines for compression depth during CPR, reflecting the increase from 4 to 5 centimeters deep to 5 to 6 centimeters deep. To be sure that your CPR complies with the 2010 Guidelines, you need to know when your chest compressions are 5 to 6 centimeters deep. Only the AED Plus can assure this level of compliance.
"The Best Support for Rescuers"
The Benefits of Ownership
The AED Plus can help your organization’s bottom line. Once installed, the AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership of all AEDs on the market, especially when considering the logistics of tracking and changing pads and batteries over the life of the AED.
Thanks to the long shelf life of the consumables, when you compare the cost of maintenance over 10 years, this AED is the most cost-effective unit to own. The AED Plus is powered by lithium batteries (available from retail outlets) that last five years, and the CPR-D-padz Electrode lasts five years as well.
The Best Support
No other AED supports a rescuer as thoroughly as the AED Plus because it includes the following:
- A display screen that presents the elapsed time and number of shocks delivered, critical information needed by EMS personnel when they arrive.
- Real CPR Help. No other AED can see the rescuers chest compressions and guide them to the required depth and rate. Other AEDs make you guess when your compressions are deep enough. Only the AED Plus lets you know.
- A back-lit display screen that provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons that show what to do.
- A one-piece CPR-D-padz Electrode for quick, easy application. Pull-tabs expose the conductive gel on each pad only when it is in direct contact with the skin, limiting the chance of gel contamination.
- A rescue accessory package attached to every CPR-D-padz that contains items critical to a successful rescue.
- A lid that acts as a “passive airway support” to maintain the victim’s open airway.