Forehead Thermometer Non Contact Infrared
01- Forehead Thermometer Operation Guidelines
The forehead thermometer work ambient temperature is between 5°C & 40°C & the relative humidity is less than 93%.
02 - Preparation
- Please make sure you move hair, perspiration etc from the forehead before measuring the temperature
- Make sure the measuring distance between the forehead & thermometer is 1-5CM
03 - Notes
- Please don’t take the body temperature if the patient is sweating or has used a cold compress, as this will lower the resulting measurement.
- Please measure the body temperature 3 times & record the highest value
04 - Body Mode vs Surface Mode
Please note: Body mode is for body temperature & surface mode is for object surface temperature.
Requires 2 x AAA Batteries (not included)
Forehead Thermometer Testimonials
General Knowledge of Body Temperature
The human body temperature varies throughout the day. It can be influenced by numerous external factors such as age, sex, type & thickness of skin.
Below is the normal temperature according to age;
- 0-2 Years = 36.4 – 38.0°
- 3-10 Years = 36.1 – 37.8°
- 11-65 Years = 35.9 – 37.6°
- >65 Years = 35.8 – 37.5°
We can take temperatures of our forehead, ear, oral & auxillary to check our health conditions. Different temperatures will be for different body parts.
- Rectal = 36.6 – 38°
- Oral = 35.5 – 37.5°
- Auxillary = 34.7 – 37.3°
- Auricular = 35.8 – 38.0°
- Forehead = 34.7 – 37.8°
Please use the above as a guideline only.