Forehead Thermometer Non Contact Infrared Hetaida
$49.00 Excl. GST
Forehead Thermometer Non Contact Infrared Hetaida – 1 second reading, 0.2 degree accuracy, and 3 colour display for easy identification of fever.
Forehead Thermometer Non Contact Infrared
01- Forehead Thermometer Operation Guidelines
The forehead thermometer work ambient temperature is between 5°C & 40°C & the relative humidity is less than 93%.
02 - Preparation
- Please make sure you move away hair, perspiration etc on the forehead before measuring the temperature
- Make sure the measuring distance between forehead & thermometer is 1-5CM
03 - Notes
- Please don’t take the body temperature if the patient is sweating or have done a cold compress, as this will lower the measuring result
- Please measure the body temperature 3 times & be subject to the highest value
04 - Body Mode vs Surface Mode
Not only can you measure body temperature, but you can also measure the temperature of surface, room, bath water, food & baby milk etc
When the device is on, short press the mode button to switch between body mode & surface mode. The LCD will display “body” for body mode & “surface” for surface mode.
Please note: Body mode is for body temperature & surface mode is for object surface temperature.
Forehead Thermometer Testimonials
General Knowledge of Body Temperature
The human body temperature varies throughout the day. It can be influenced by numerous external factors such as age, sex, type & thickness of skin.
Below is the normal temperature according to age;
- 0-2 Years = 36.4 – 38.0°
- 3-10 Years = 36.1 – 37.8°
- 11-65 Years = 35.9 – 37.6°
- >65 Years = 35.8 – 37.5°
We can take temperatures of our forehead, ear, oral & auxillary to check our health conditions. Different temperatures will be for different body parts.
- Rectal = 36.6 – 38°
- Oral = 35.5 – 37.5°
- Auxillary = 34.7 – 37.3°
- Auricular = 35.8 – 38.0°
- Forehead = 34.7 – 37.8°
Requires 2 x AAA Batteries (not included)
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 5 cm|