2-FOR-1 MIX & MATCH DEAL FOR ONLY $99+GST
Mix & match any 2 Adult Pulse Oximeters & Forehead Thermometers
ChoiceMed CN340 Adult Finger Pulse Oximeter
The Choicemed CN340 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a portable fingertip SPO2 monitor that has six display modes and four direction display which can be used for kids & adults.
- Dual-colour O LED displays SpO₂, PR, PI*, and Pulse bar
- 4- direction display
- Low power consumption; real-time battery status indication
- Unstable or weak measurement signal prompt mark provides more accuracy
- 2pcs AAA-size batteries
- Automatically power off
- TGA Approved number #135574
- 12 Month Warranty
User Friendly Design
A battery operated, portable easy to carry Choicemmed CN340 Pulse Oximeter defines convenience with an user friendly design
It is TGA Approved & assures an accurate way to check blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate in your day to day life.
Easy to Use
The fingertip clip is soft and easy to apply on a wide range of finger sizes. With one touch reading, the results are displayed within a few seconds.
As a small, compact and durable physiological monitoring device, it is easy to carry anywhere and operate with its user friendly functions.
This device works well with all age groups and the best for offering pediatric care. The small, compact and innovative design comes with six modes to display SpO2, PR pulse measurements quickly and accurately on a wide dual colour and multi directional OLED display.
Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer1 second reading, 0.2 degree accuracy, and 3 colour display for easy identification of fever.
- Please make sure you move hair, perspiration etc from the forehead before measuring the temperature
- Make sure the measuring distance between the forehead & thermometer is 1-5CM
- Please don’t take the body temperature if the patient is sweating or has used a cold compress, as this will lower the resulting measurement.
- Please measure the body temperature 3 times & record the highest value