Foetal Doppler Huntleigh FD1 with foetal heart rate display
The FD1 combines all the powerful features of the D920 with the added advantage of displaying foetal heart rate. The high sensitivity 2MHz probe provides reliable detection throughout pregnancy. The FD1 active noise reduction technology ensures crystal clear audio and the high sensitivity 2MHz probe is waterproof.
- Advanced real time auto-correlation foetal heart rate processing
- Active noise reduction for crystal clear foetal heart sounds
- Waterproof probe suitable for use in a water birthing environment
- Advanced power management with auto switch-off to conserve battery life
- Long robust coiled cable enables optimum probe position in all circumstances
- Large carry bag
- 5 year warranty
This highly sensitive foetal doppler with aqua display provides reliable heartbeat detection throughout pregnancy. The FD1 active noise reduction technology in the doppler ensures crystal clear audio. This device is powered by an advanced power management technology, which automatically shuts off to conserve battery life. It comes with a waterproof probe, which can be used in a water birthing environment. Foetal doppler with aqua display comes with a long robust coil cable for optimum probe position in all circumstances.
Huntleigh Healthcare is a leading global provider of innovative and high quality medical equipment for healthcare professionals. The Diagnostic Products proudly boast world leading brands such as Dopplex, Hydroven, Sonicaid and Smartsigns, covering healthcare requirements in Vascular Assessment & Treatment, and Obstetrics & Patient Monitoring.
|Dimensions||30 × 17 × 6 cm|