SKINTACT® Stress Test & Holter ECG Electrodes for Adults – The Professional‘s Choice
Excellent Trace Quality.
Quick and consistently excellent signal quality is obtained with: Aqua-Wet and Aqua-Set gel. Using Easiprep further improves trace quality.
Leonhard Lang’s Aqua-Set gel reduces motion artifacts ensuring a clear and stable tracing. The offset contact design of SKINTACT FS-VB01, FS-VB04, FS-VB00 and T-VO01 minimises the impact of patient movements on the signal significantly.
The light microporous backing of SKINTACT T-604 B and T-VO01 promote breathability and ensure skin friendly comfort during holter ECG.
The enhanced adhesive sticks reliably even when the patient is perspiring. The protective foam backing is impermeable to liquids, SKINTACT stress test electrodes are therefore suitable for Echo, too.
SKINTACT T-VO01 comes with an Adhesive Ring for High Performance applications. This ring provides superb adhesion and protects the gel from drying out. Motion artifacts are reduced to a minimum.
SKINTACT electrodes are available with four backings:
• Foam backing materials protect sensor and gel from surgical and
cleaning fluids. The thin foam layer permits maximum flexibility.
• Skin-friendly Microporous Tape adapts well to body contours, increasing comfort. Tape – backed SKINTACT electrodes promote breathability and transpiration, important in long term applications.
• Soft Cloth backing offers many of the benefits of tape plus added elasticity to conform to most body movements. Cloth-backed SKINTACT electrodes provide the long term comfort and durability required by active patients.
• Clear Tape backing protects sensor against fluids and being transparent it permits constant skin observation.
Gels & Shelf Life:
SKINTACT electrodes are available with three gels:
• AQUA-TAC: Solid adhesive gel electrodes add the benefit of 100% skin surface contact. It leaves no residue upon removal.
• AQUA-WET: Liquid gels designed for fast pick up of the ECG signal even if inadequate skin prep is carried out. Aqua -Wet electrodes are an ideal choice for short term procedures.
• AQUA-SET: A solid wet gel designed for long term procedures and stress testing.