SKINTACT ® Low Cost Multipurpose ECG Electrodes
Our SKINTACT ECG electrodes on cards ten are our no compromise
attitude to quality and variety at very competitive prices.
The enhanced adhesion of SKINTACT FS-RG, FS-RG1, FS-TC1 and FS-TF assures that the electrodes stick very securely ensuring good contact even when the patient is perspiring.
SKINTACT F-RG, F-RG1, F-TC1 and F-TF are all produced with standard adhesive to the same high quality as the FS range. Suitable for times when the enhanced adhesive is not required, particularly where the patient’s skin is more sensitive.
A perforation in the middle can be used to tear the card apart giving you two strips of three or five.
The label material overlaps the electrode and creates a lift tab which allows the clinical staff to handle the electrode easily even when wearing surgical gloves.
SKINTACT electrodes are available with four backings:
• Foam backing materials protect sensor and gel from surgical and cleaning fluids. The thin foam layer permits maximum flexibility.
• Skin-friendly Microporous Tape adapts well to body contours, increasing comfort. Tape – backed SKINTACT electrodes promote breathability and transpiration, important in long term applications.
• Soft Cloth backing offers many of the benefits of tape plus added elasticity to conform to most body movements. Cloth-backed SKINTACT electrodes provide the long term comfort and durability required by active patients.
• Clear Tape backing protects sensor against fluids and being transparent it permits constant skin observation
Gels & Shelf Life:
SKINTACT electrodes are available with three gels:
• AQUA-TAC: Solid adhesive gel electrodes add the benefit of 100% skin surface contact. It leaves no residue upon removal
• AQUA-WET: Liquid gels designed for fast pick up of the ECG signal even if inadequate skin prep is carried out. Aqua -Wet electrodes are an ideal choice for short term procedures.
• AQUA-SET: A solid wet gel designed for long term procedures and stress testing.