Skintact W60 AquaWet ECG Electrode (pack of 30)
$14.25 Excl. GST
SKINTACT ® Low Cost Multipurpose ECG Electrodes
Our SKINTACT ECG electrodes on cards ten are our no compromise
attitude to quality and variety at very competitive prices.
- the SKINTACT monitoring ECG electrode range offers a choice of standard and enhanced adhesives (order codes beginning with “FS”)
- easy to open pouch and handling aid on all SKINTACT monitoring electrodes facilitate use
- protective backings of short term monitoring electrodes are impermeable to liquids present in surgical procedures
- light breathable microporous and soft cloth backings of long term monitoring electrodes provide patient comfort for long term use
SKINTACT electrodes are available with four backings:
• Foam backing materials protect sensor and gel from surgical and cleaning fluids. The thin foam layer permits maximum flexibility.
• Skin-friendly Microporous Tape adapts well to body contours, increasing comfort. Tape – backed SKINTACT electrodes promote breathability and transpiration, important in long term applications.
• Soft Cloth backing offers many of the benefits of tape plus added elasticity to conform to most body movements. Cloth-backed SKINTACT electrodes provide the long term comfort and durability required by active patients.
• Clear Tape backing protects sensor against fluids and being transparent it permits constant skin observation
Gels & Shelf Life:
SKINTACT electrodes are available with three gels:
• AQUA-TAC: Solid adhesive gel electrodes add the benefit of 100% skin surface contact. It leaves no residue upon removal
• AQUA-WET: Liquid gels designed for fast pick up of the ECG signal even if inadequate skin prep is carried out. Aqua -Wet electrodes are an ideal choice for short term procedures.
• AQUA-SET: A solid wet gel designed for long term procedures and stress testing.
Backing, Adhesive: Soft Cloth
Suggested Use: Monitoring & Stress Testing
Packing Standard: Packs of 30
Skintact ECG Electrodes Brochure