Evolution Podiatry Chair with Seat Lift
Every Practice should have at least one heavy duty table allowing the safe lift of heavy patients reducing fatigue and back strain on the Practitioner.
The electric height, backrest and seat lift can be individually moved to preferred angles to suit treatment requirements at the touch of a button.
The manual adjustable leg rest which is supplied standard with footrest extension can quickly and easily be moved during treatment and offers a working heel height of 1300mm.
- Electric height adjustment with footswitch
- Column lift eliminating total crush points
- Independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty
Maximum Lifting Capacity: 350kg (Moving)
Minimum Working Height: 505mm
Maximum Working Height: 905mm
Table Width: 610mm (at widest point)
Table Length: 1840mm and 1990mm with footrest extension fully extended
Cushioning: 75mm Comfort Foam
Base/Castor: Column Base w/independently lockable castors 360º rotation
Backrest: Electrically Operated +70º
Leg Section: Manually Adjustable -70º
Seat Tilt: Electrically Operated +20º
|Dimensions||195 × 65 × 47 cm|
White Cap, Copra, Sea Spray, Seal Rock, Mirage, Hollywood, Galayy, Night Sky