Evolution Procedure Chair with Memory & Electric Footrest
Blending beauty with functionality the Evolution Procedure Chair is perfect for use in multi-function rooms, medi-spas and for podiatry work.
The perfect choice to maximise treatment space and client comfort. The double lifting column allows maximum balance during high pressure procedures.
Key features include the electric operated backrest, legrest, seat tilt, lift away and removable arm rests, trendelenburg tilt to create zero gravity and three position memory function allowing you to instantly pre-select the chairs most used positions.
- Electric height adjustment with handswitch
- Column lift eliminating crush points
- Independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty
Maximum Lifting Capacity: 350kg (moving)
Minimum Working Height: 560mm
Maximum Working Height: 960mm
Table Width: 660mm at widest point
Table Length: 1840mm and 1940mm when footrest extension fully extended.
Cushioning: 75mm anti-microbial
Controller: Footswitch with memory
Base/Castor: Column Base w/independently lockable castors 360º rotation
Backrest: Electrically Operated +95º w/trendelendburg movement -20º
Leg Section: Electrically Operated -70º
|Dimensions||194 × 65 × 47 cm|
White Cap, Copra, Sea Spray, Seal Rock, Mirage, Hollywood, Galayy, Night Sky