Column Tilt Table Single Section with Central Locking Castors & Quick Release
Ideal for Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation Wards & Diagnostic clinics doing veinous testing.
The HT column tilt table is our premium tilt table offering a generous lifting capacity of 250kg with smooth and quiet tilt function from horizontal to +85º with infinite adjustment in between.
The footplate allows the patient to walk on and walk off safely when at full vertical tilt and can be folded away to convert the table into an examination/treatment table when required.
Supplied standard with three extra wide safety straps, our trademark fold away footplate, multi-function hand switch, central locking castors.
Optional planta/dorsi flexion footplate available on request.
Now also available with digital weighing scales on request.
- Electric height & tilt adjustment with hand switch
- Single fold away footplate as standrad
- Optional +/- 10º plantar/dorsi footplate available
- Three patient safety straps as standard
- Footplate fold away converting into an examination table when required
- Independently operated tilt & height adjustment – can be operated at the same time or individually from any position
- Central locking castors
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty
Maximum Lifting Capacity: 250kg (moving)
Minimum Working Height: 650mm
Maximum Working Height: 950mm
Table Width: 810mm
Cushioning: 50mm Enduro Foam
Base/Castor: Column Base w/central locking castors 360º
Tilt Function: Horizontal to +85º
Footplate: Single Footplate (double plantar/dorsi flexsion footplate available)
|Dimensions||80 × 65 cm|
White Cap, Copra, Sea Spray, Seal Rock, Mirage, Hollywood, Galayy, Night Sky