To upgrade the firmware file, the configuration file and the parameters file, follow these steps:
1. Connect the sterilizer to the computer using the USB serial cable
• for models with USB port, connect the cable to the FRONT serial port
• for all other models, connect the cable to the serial port on the BACK of the unit
2. Turn on the sterilizer from the main switch
3. Turn on the computer and install the program SterilClaveVxx.exe following the instructions displayed on the screen.
4. Start the program SterilClaveVxx.exe.
5. Choose the data transfer rate: select 115200 bps.
6. Type the number of the COM port to which the steriliser is connected.
7. Click Open.
8. Click the Debug tab.
9. Click Identify. If the box below displays numbers different from zero the connection has been established correctly; otherwise, check the number of the COM port and the cable because there is something wrong with the connection.
10. Click the Download tab to download the firmware file, the configuration file and the parameter file, IN THIS ORDER.
11. Click Download Firmware File and select the firmware file (.s19) from a folder to start downloading. When the download is completed, the message OPERATION SUCCESSFUL will be displayed in the box.
12. Click Download Configuration File, select the configuration file (.cmxcnf) from a folder to start downloading.
13. Click Download Parameters File, select the parameters file (.cmxpars) from a folder to start downloading.
Click Close to close the connection and click Exit to exit the program.