Please follow the below troubleshooting checklist:
- Once the unit is plugged into the power, does the on/off switch light up green?
If the answer is yes, please move down the checklist.
If the answer is no please check the fuses. If changing the fuses does not fix the issue, please let us know and we will send you return to Zone Medical Instructions.
- Can you please ensure that the fan turns on?
Pull the head down and listen for the operation of the fan. If the fan operates, please move to step 3.
If the fan does not turn on, please let us know and we will send you return to Zone Medical Instructions.
- Please check that the dimmer is not set to minimum
- Please check that the light spot size controller is turned on as it has an off position
- If all is well with the above, please submit a support request with Zone Medical and send a photo of the cord to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to your ticket number