Famed Solis 160 LED Operating Lamp
Construction and properties of operating lamp and surgery lights as well as surgery sets of SOLIS 160 series ensure meeting of all requirements with respect to the illumination of operating/surgery field, binding for the equipment of this kind.
A new construction of lightheads consists in the application of a “slim” version of the projector enclosure, characterized by a high protection degree.
Features of SOLIS 160 lights:
- Very high light intensity.
- Smooth regulation of light beams focusing, resulting in a possibility to adjust a distance of the optimal illumination, or to select a size of the light spot.
- Elliptic regulation of the light spot – possible advanced steering of the light spot with respect not only to its diameter,but also its shape.
- Active system of shadow reduction, absence of thermal radiation in the light emitted by this lamp.
- Perfect fidelity of colour rendering of illuminated objects.
- Removable, sterilizable handle for lighthead position regulation, integrated with light beams focusing adjustment.
- Mobility and an excellent movement range of the lighthead in relation to the operating field.
- Life time of the source of light – 40, 000 working hours.
- Smooth adjustment of light intensity.