Famed Solis 60/60 Surgical Light
Circular reflector of Surgical Light, designed to light up the work area thoroughly and suppress all the shadows, is equipped with handy, sterilisable handle to facilitate positioning. The lighting body, ultra-flat in order to not disturb the operator, is equipped with ultra-resistant polycarbonate screen which guarantees protection against possible accidental collisions.
SOLIS 60 can be easily positioned thanks to its rotation on 4 axis: the structure has a side full-circle handling without any stops. The arm moves vertically thanks to a spring compensated balancing system. The reflector can be rotated on the vertical and horizontal axis.
SOLIS 60 characteristics make it a unique lamp. The light intensity (over 60,000 lux at a distance of 1 m) and the technical performance suit a lamp for precision operations, in intensive care, recovery room and first aid station; its handy and non-bulky structure makes it suitable for diagnostic use, pre-operating theatres and test laboratories as well. With innovative “no touch” control light intensity can be adjusted to your personal needs.
Solis 60/60 Features:
- Heat Free LED Technology & multiple mounting options.
- Circular reflector offers full shadow suppression and 3D Lighting.
- Ultra resistant polycarbonate screen guarantees protection.
- Smooth spring compensated balancing system & 4 axis rotation for optimal handling.
- Sterilisable handle with colour indication intensity display 50 – 100%.
- Touch free 3 step light intensity adjustment | 60,000 Lux at 1m.
- Ergonomic handle & Gooseneck arm for superior maneuverability.
- Vivid & accurate colour rendering of illuminated objects.
- Never change a bulb again, over 50,000 hrs of LED bulb life.
- Absence of thermal radiation in the light emitted by the lamp.
- 12 Month Warranty