Zone Medical are proud to be a provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Since it’s introduction the NDIS has been available to provide approved participants the necessary tools and supports to increase independence, social & community interaction and to provide an overall better quality of life.
We are available to provide assistance with supply of the below products under the scheme.
- Consumable Products – Such as Continence Supplies, Wound Care Products & Daily Living Aids
- Assistive Technology Products & Equipment – Such as Wheelchairs & Cushions, Scooters, Walkers, Commodes, Ceiling Hoists, Patient Lifters, Beds, Kitchen / Household Aids & Hearing Aids
- General Medical Equipment – Such as Pulse Oximeters & Patient Monitors, Oxygen Concentrators, Suction Pumps, Glucometers, Nebulisers & Much More.
What is the National Disability Insurance Scheme?
- National: The NDIS is being introduced progressively across all states and territories.
- Disability: The NDIS provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disability. Early intervention supports can also be provided for eligible people with disability or children with developmental delay.
- Insurance: The NDIS gives all Australians peace of mind if they, their child or loved one is born with or acquires a permanent and significant disability, they will get the support they need.
- Scheme: The NDIS is not a welfare system. The NDIS is designed to help people get the support they need so their skills and independence improve over time.
Find out more about the National Disability Insurance Scheme
To find out more information regarding the scheme, whether you are eligible and how to apply please visit the NDIS website www.ndis.gov.au or by telephone on 1800 800 110.
If you would like to know more about how Zone Medical can assist with fulfillment of participant plans and goals please contact us on 1300 009 663, firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the below NDIS participant contact form.