Northern Handheld Patient Monitor – Aquarius
$799.00 Excl. GST
One of the smallest handheld vital signs monitors in the world. Easy operation with a 3.5″ colour screen measuring NIBP, SpO2, Temp. Up to 100 users storage.
Product DescriptionAdditional Information
Kit Content Specifications
Handheld Patient Monitor
Handheld Patient monitor features:
- The smallest and exquisite handheld vital signs monitor in the world.
- Accurate Measurement in 0.005% low perfusion Index, the world leading production in the movement environment
- Provide the parameter of PI (Perfusion Index 0.005%-20%)
- Accurate Measurement in all kind of extreme environment measurement such as neonatal and shock patients
- NIBP adopt SAWAA (Self-Adaptive-Waveform-Amplitude-Adjust) algorithm and SAFD (Self_Adaptive-Fast-Deflation) algorithm.
- Easy operation by 3.5″ color TFT. Up to 100 users ID Switch
- Multiple vital signs measurement parameters for collocation optional
NIBP, SpO2, Temp
- Two Measurements mode: Spot, Monitoring
- Data Storage capabilities, support for historical data view and trend chart back to see
- In monitoring mode, can continuously record 48 hours of measurement data
- In spot mode, 100 users ID, each user can store 200 sets data
- Support audio and visual alarm, support to set alarm upper and lower limit values
- Lithium Ion Battery Power Supply
- Optional charging dock
- 2 Year Warranty
|Dimensions||19 × 14 × 10 cm|