ChoiceMed C29 MD300 OLED Finger Pulse Oximeter - Adult & Child
ChoiceMed C29 MD300 Finger Pulse Oximeters is a great addition to the line of pulse oximeters offered by Maxtec. It is used to measure Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) and Pulse Rate and is well respected by medical professionals. CE, FDA, and CFDA Certified for monitoring on the go, its compact design allows it to be used for applications in many areas such as Hospital, Home Care, and Emergency Medical Services (EMS), and are well suited to home users as they are simple to use. Furthermore, it’s Dual-Colour OLED Display is customizable with 6 Display Modes and 10 Brightness Levels.
- Automatic Power-Off
- Comes Standard With Two AAA Batteries
- Dual-Colour OLED Display – Displays SpO2, Pulse Bar, Pulse Rate, and Waveform. Customizable with Six Different Display Modes and Ten Screen Brightness Levels.
- CE, FDA, and CFDA Certified – Quality and Reliability and Monitoring On The Go
- Weak Or Unstable Signal Prompt Mark Helps For More Accuracy
- Low Power Consumption with Real-Time Battery Status Indicator