FlowMir Disposable Turbine – More than 16 Million Sold Worldwide
Spirometry testing requires maximum accuracy and hygiene. Each Flowmir disposable turbine, which includes a cardboard mouthpiece, has been individually factory calibrated with a computerized system and it is packaged individually. FlowMIR® is an inexpensive alternative to a costly reusable flowmeter and replaces the need for an antibacterial filter. 100% HYGIENE GUARANTEED!
Complies with the latest ATS/ERS standards for accuracy!
The Ideal Spirometer Mouthpiece
- Comfortable Packaging
- Singularly Tested and Packed
- Always 100% accurate and hygienic
- No Calibration required
- No Sterilization required
- No Antibacterial Filter required
- No Cross Contamination
- Not affected by Vapour Condensation
- Not affected by Ambient conditions
A full Spirometry session can be performed, including a Bronchial Challenge and POST Bronchodilator test. For each patient after the Spirometry test, both turbine and spirometer mouthpiece are thrown away.
Suitable for use with:
- SpiroBank 2
- Minispir 2
Analyzing costs and effects of Disposable and Reusable Sensors
According to ATS/ERS 2005 standards, reusable sensors require:
- Daily calibration with a 3L Syringe
- Daily disinfection with a certified detergent if using an antibacterial filter. If using a one way valve, this needs to occur after every test.
- Mandatory consumables such as disposable cardboard mouthpiece & disposable viral filters
Strengths of the FlowMir Disposable Turbine
- does not need Calibration, is factory pre-calibrated and ready to use
- does not need Disinfection, is 100% hygienic, sealed in the factory
- does not need other consumables as it includes the mouthpiece
- is totally cross contamination free
- does not expire
- is patented worldwide
- is compatible with MIR devices only, which are all ATS/ERS and ISO compliant
- is not influenced by pressure, temperature, Humidity, viscosity, condensation