MIR Spirobank 2 Advanced Spirometer
$2,174.00 Excl. GST
Special Offer: 20% OFF Advertised Price with Any Spirometer Trade In – Dead or Alive.
MIR Spirobank 2 Advanced is a minilab for Pulmonogists and Respiratory Therapists. Preconfigured for use with optional oximetry module with wireless Bluetooth connection or USB.
MIR Spirobank 2 Advanced can operate both in stand-alone mode, and connected to PC via Bluetooth® 2.1 or USB.
*Bonus 60 Turbines OR Trade and Save (not valid with any other offer)
Spirobank 2 features careful design and user-friendly technology, making it the new standard in the field of portable spirometry. Functions quickly and intuitively with an icon-based navigation menu. FVC and VC tests with main parameters always activated.
- The Bluetooth unit, a standard feature for this version, allows the Spirobank II to be easily integrated with external platforms and tablets.
- Fast and intuitive to operamte with an icon-based navigation menu
- Backlit, high-resolution display
- On screen results and curves preview for immediate data analysis
- Ideal for family doctors, primary care, occupational medicine, screening.
- Estimated Lung Age (ELA) test to assess the benefits from smoking cessation
- Traffic lights for immediate test interpretation
- Rechargeable, long-life battery (~ 40 hours continous operation)
- Real-time tests via USB (Bluetooth optional)
- Memory up to 10,000 tests
- Spirometry test with over 45 selectable parameters including PRE and POST test.
- The tests are analyzed directly on the display without having to connect to a computer.
FVC, VC, IVC, MVV
Over 45 selectable parameters. Please refer to the attached tables below.
PRE and POST Bronchodilator comparison.
Available with both disposable and reusable turbine flowmeter.
Spirometry test interpretation
Embedded Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
Backlit, high-resolution display with on-screen results and curves preview for immediate data assessment.
Traffic light health indicator for immediate test interpretation.
Memory up to 10.000 Spirometry tests.
Rechargeable, long-life battery.
Spirobank II is ideal for pulmonologists and respiratory therapists.
Bluetooth® 2.1 and USB connectivity
Real Time test on PC
Winspiro PRO® PC software
Real Time test on PC Includes free online updates, and provides Real Time Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves with PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison on your PC.
Paediatric Incentive for Spirometry
Bronchial Challenge with FEV1–response curve with protocols for both Methacholine and Mannitol.
Quanjer 2012–GLI Predicted values with LLN and Z–score
Patient Trend Charts for easy follow–up
Search engine for instant access to database.
Wide selection of communication protocols.
Spirobank II is ready to be used with optional Oximetry module.
Paediatric Incentive Animations
The use of a system patented by MIR allows you to view an “incentivator” directly on the screen, which is helpful to improve patient compliance during a Spirometry test. This feature is especially useful in outpatients’ primary care.
Best Practice and Medical Director Compatible
|Spirobank II ®||Smart||Basic||Advanced|
|Traffic light indicator|
|POST Bronchodilator test|
|* Available only using PC software|
|Standard Optional Not Available|
MIR Spirobank II User Manual