Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters
Quality Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF) from Vitalograph – for use with spirometry equipment.
Unlike barrier filters which trap expectorated matter whilst allowing viruses and bacteria to pass through, Vitalograph filters use an electrostatically charged material that traps expectorated matter plus bacteria and viruses for highly effective protection against cross-contamination.
In addition to the hygiene benefits of using bacterial viral filters they also support productivity in pulmonary function testing by reducing the time spent cleaning and decontaminating test equipment.
- Single use filters for effective removal of bacteria,
viruses and expectorated matter
- Suitable for inspiratory and expiratory spirometry testing
- Protects the subject against cross-infection
- Protects the spirometer against cross-contamination
- Validated 99.99% cross-contamination efficiency
for both bacteria and viruses
- Very low expiratory flow impedance
- Low effective dead space of 65ml as required
for lung volume and DLCO testing
- Efficient at high flow rates
- Attractively priced