Bionix Safe Ear Curettes™ allow healthcare providers to safely and gently remove cerumen with styles to match different types of wax and personal preference.
Problem: Hard, rigid stainless steel curettes not only cause patients pain and discomfort but can also easily damage the ear canal and tympanic membrane.
Solution: Bionix Safe Ear Curettes are flexible, to reduce injury to the ear canal, making them safer than stainless steel curettes.
Result: Seven color-coded tip styles to meet specific needs, giving you “the right tool for any job” for every cerumen situation.
Features & Benefits
Made of smooth, flexible polypropylene designed to bend when they encounter an obstacle unlike hard, rigid stainless steel curettes.
Complete line of seven color-coded styles (including Adult and Youth sizes) each designed for a specific type of patient and cerumen condition.
Single-use curettes reduce the risk of cross-contamination while also eliminating sterilization costs and hassles.
Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.
– Red AngleLoop® (# 3444) is a 4mm wide tip.
– Yellow CeraSpoon® (# 6333) is a 4mm wide tip.
– Green MicroLoop® (# 1222) is a 3mm wide tip.
– Purple VersaLoop® (# 4111) is a 3mm wide tip.
– Blue InfantScoop® (# 4888) is a 2mm wide tip.
– Orange ControLoop® (# 2999) is a 4mm wide tip.