Syringe Driver SYS-50/52 by Medcaptain
Syringe Driver SYS-50/52 by Medcaptain is Smart, Simplified, and Safe.
What is a Syringe Driver?
A Syringe Driver is a device that regulates and automates syringe injections through tubes and a pumping mechanism. The device (such as the Syringe Driver SYS50/52 by MedCaptain) allow the user or medical professional to enter values such as volume of fluid, rate of injection, and can detect air bubbles and other complications in IV treatment.
Syringe Driver SYS-50/52 by Medcaptain Features:
- 3.5″ Touch Screen Operated
- With the responsive and clear touch screen it’s easier to see parameters are easy to read and easy to control.
- Tube Management System
- A standard fitted side clamp will prevent any infusion tubes becoming entangled and enhance the infusion overview and control.
- Continuous Titration
- The devices can change the flow rate during an infusion without interrupting it.
- Open Design
- Syringe installation is fast and convenient, and the position at the front of the device allows for constant observation of remaining liquid in the syringe.
- Ingress Protection of IP24
- The Syringe Driver SYS-50/52 by Medcaptain meets IP24 standards meaning it is (among other things) splash resistant and suitable to various kinds of environments.
- Drive Head Protection Design
- Easy and safe to transport and avoids bolus if the pump happens to fall down.
- Large Capacity Lithium-ion Battery
- Can run, uninterrupted, for up to 20 consecutive hours without needing to be charged.
- Pre-Occlusion Alarm System
- This alarm system has the ability to warn clinical personnel prior to the occlusion alarm, ensuring safe infusion for the patient.
Completely Ambulance EN 1789 Standard Certified. This means Syringe Driver SYS-50/52 by Medcaptain and Infusion Pump SYS-70 by Medcaptain are guaranteed to provide stable infusion during transportation.
The devices have an optional built in wifi module. Both devices can connect via WLAN or LAN connection (Wirelessly or directly into the model with an ethernet cable) to any HIS (Hospital Information System).
They are connected to Medcaptains MP-900 Infusion Central Monitoring System to implement centralised monitoring of all infusions.
All SYS series pumps can also access the CIS (Clinical Information System) and HIS for clinical data integration.