Bladder Scanner Avantsonic Z3
Bladder Scanner: the Z3 uses a 3D mechanical fan sweep probe to perform ultrasound detection of the bladder. Using the principle of ultrasound imaging, the bladder volume is measured through the abdominal body surface. The use of the product is not affected by bladder occupying lesions and can effectively identify the bladder wall.
Bladder Scanner Features
- Volume Measurement Range: 0-999 ml.
- Probe: 3D Mechanical Sector Scan.
- Measurement Error: +/- 7.5%
- Intelligent Positioning and Pre-scanning Functions Available.
- Bluetooth Wireless Transmission
- Expert mode and simple mode for Choosing.
Bladder Scanner Applications
Obstetrics and Gynecology Department，Radiotherapy Department，Urology Department，Rehabilitation Department, Neurology Department, ICU, Emergency Department, Endocrinology Department, Nursing and Rehabilitation Institution, Household Rehabilitation, Elderly Care Center, etc.
- Non-invasive and immediate detection of bladder volume, no need for professional ultrasound doctors, suitable for use in various departments.
- Can be used as a daily care device for the ward to reduce the probability of Catheter associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI),
- In the pelvic floor radiotherapy, monitor the bladder capacity to ensure accurate radiotherapy at the pelvic floor
- Evaluation of bladder function before and after gynecological pelvic floor surgery
- Evaluation of various urinary diseases, urinary management, bladder function monitoring
- Rehabilitation nursing of patients with neurogenic bladder, spinal cord injury and stroke patients, to help assess the recovery of bladder function.
- Before the implementation of intermittent catheterization, according to the measurement of bladder capacity and bladder pressure to set the catheterization time, is more in line with the bladder physiological urination, and is conducive to the recovery and reconstruction of bladder function.
- Diagnose different types of urinary incontinence and dysuria, and determine the diagnosis and treatment plan.
*Trolley not included