Bladder Scanner Avantsonic Portable Z5
Bladder Scanner: Z5 instructs the doctor or the patient to Manage the timing of the appropriate catheterization in order to reduce the patient’s diuretic pain, and reduce the risk of urinary infection caused by the catheterization.
Bladder Scanner Features
- Volume Measurement Range: 0-999 ml.
- Probe: 3D Mechanical Sector Scan.
- Measurement Error: +/- 7.5%
- Intelligent Positioning and Pre-scanning Functions Available.
- Bluetooth Wireless Transmission
- Expert mode and simple mode for Choosing.
Bladder Scanner Applications:
Obstetrics and Gynecology Department，Radiotherapy Department，Urology Department，Rehabilitation Department, Neurology Department, ICU, Emergency Department, Endocrinology Department, Nursing and Rehabilitation Institution, Household Rehabilitation, Elderly Care Center, etc.
- Non-invasive and immediate detection of bladder volume, no need for professional ultrasound doctors, suitable for use in various departments.
- Can be used as a daily care device for the ward to reduce the probability of Catheter associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI),
- In the pelvic floor radiotherapy, monitor the bladder capacity to ensure accurate radiotherapy at the pelvic floor
- Evaluation of bladder function before and after gynecological pelvic floor surgery
- Evaluation of various urinary diseases, urinary management, bladder function monitoring
- Rehabilitation nursing of patients with neurogenic bladder, spinal cord injury and stroke patients, to help assess the recovery of bladder function.
- Before the implementation of intermittent catheterization, according tothe measurement of bladder capacity and bladder pressure to set the catheterization time, is more in line with the bladder physiological urination, and is conducive to the recovery and reconstruction of bladder function.
- Diagnose different types of urinary incontinence and dysuria, and determine the diagnosis and treatment plan.