Handheld Bladder Scanner BVT02
The handheld bladder scanner BVT02 quickly, accurately and non-invasively measures bladder volume.
It helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention and reduce rates
of catheter-associated urinary tract infection.
- Quickly, accurately, and noninvasively measures bladder volume.
- Helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention.
- Helps prevent unnecessary catheterization.
- Helps reduce rates of catheter-associated urinary tract infection.
- Helps improve efficiency, reduce costs, and save staff time.
- Easy to use—no sonographer required.
- Working time with Li-battery about 4 hours.
- Home Health
- Operation Room
- Recovery Room
- Intensive Care
- Extended Care
- Diagnose urinary retention and evaluate many common urological conditions.
- Prevent unnecessary catheterisation.
- Reduce rates of urinary tract infection.
- Monitor post-operative recovery.
- Help caregivers manage and treat incontinence.
- Reduce costs and save staff time.