Bladder Scanner BVT02
$5,499.00 Excl. GST
Handheld and mobile design with touchscreen, fast scan time, easy information input, and internal printer. It aims to reduce the conduction time urinary frequency and reduce the risk of urinary tract infection and for treatment of urinary system diseases.
Handheld Bladder Scanner BVT02
The handheld bladder scanner BVT02 quickly, accurately and non-invasively measures bladder
volume. It helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention and reduce rates
of catheter-associated urinary tract infection.
- Quickly, accurately, and noninvasively measures bladder volume.
- Helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention.
- Helps prevent unnecessary catheterization.
- Helps reduce rates of catheter-associated urinary tract infection.
- Helps improve efficiency, reduce costs, and save staff time.
- Easy to use—no sonographer required.
- Working time with Li-battery about 5 hours.
- Home Health
- Operation Room
- Recovery Room
- Intensive Care
- Extended Care
- Diagnose urinary retention and evaluate many common urological conditions.
- Prevent unnecessary catheterisation.
- Reduce rates of urinary tract infection.
- Monitor post-operative recovery.
- Help caregivers manage and treat incontinence.
- Reduce costs and save staff time.
Main unit 1pc 750g
2.5MHz 3D probe 1pc
Power Adapter 1pc
Handheld Bladder Scanner BVT02 Brochure
Handheld Bladder Scanner BVT02 Features
Handheld Bladder Scanner BVT02 User's Manual
Medicare Diagnostic Imaging Info
Common Case Studies
|Dimensions||42 × 35 × 27 cm|