Palm Bladder Scanner V.5.1 by Meike
Price on Request
Meike Palm Bladder Scanner PBS v.5.1 – This Portable Palm Bladder Scanner from Meike is handheld, non-invasive, easy to operate, and packed with technology.
Palm Bladder Scanner v.5.1 By Meike
Palm Bladder Scanner v.5.1
- Pre-scanning display modes: expert & easy
Expert mode: allow users to see the real-time imaging.
Easy mode: display the bladder simple outline sketch.
- Best scan location prompt
The device will remind users when the probe aims the
best bladder position during pre-scanning.
- Bladder border recognition manual correction
Manual contour the scanned grey-scale images to correct
the volume, which can avoid re-scanning.
- Scan bar code to read patient information directly
- WIFI transfer
The patient information can be wirelessly transferred to the server for management.
- Memory capacity can be customized
Large memory capacity allows to store over 1000 patients cases.
- Battery and DC charge
Advantages of Palm Bladder Scanner v.5.1 over conventional scanners
The Meike bladder scanner use the Bladder reconstruction technology, its accuracy is ±10%, ±10ml at a range of 0-999ml.
The conventional scanner can’t give a precise number, it need sonographer to calculate it by measuring the width, depth and height. Its average accuracy is ±30%. It have a very limited use in clinical practice.
2. Efficiency of Palm Bladder Scanner
The bladder scanner can give a results automatically. The scanning time would be 4-5 seconds & there is no need for the sonographer as the nurse would be able to perform this job after some simple training.
In clinical use, this characters would improve the efficiency of the hospital and help patients to rehabilitate quicker.
3. Outline the bladder edge
The Meike bladder scanner utilizes Bladder edge recognition techniques on each B-mode images. It outline the edge by red lines. The User can judge if it use the correct area to calculate. If not, you should relocate the bladder. It make the result more scientific and reliable.
4. It help to reduce unnecessary catheterization and nosocomial infections.
By measuring the bladder volume to decide the need of catheterisation, hospital could save a lot on the unnecessary catheterisation and catheter-associated infections. It also improves the treatment experience of patients.
5. Multi scan mode
Scan mode: Male, Female, Pediatric.
PBS Bladder Scanner Features
- Light weight portability
- 8.4” colour LCD TFT screen
- User friendly software
- Easy to operate
- Ability to store and review patient images and records
- Accurately measures bladder and residual volumes
- USB connectivity for data transfer to PC
- Software upgrades via Internet
- Long life lithium battery
- In-built smart calibrating program
- Connection to an external printer
- Case, Stand, Cradle, Printer & Battery standard
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Emergency departments
- General surgery
- In-home medical
- Nursing homes
- Community Medical Centres
- Family Doctors
• Scan method: 3D
• Scan depth: ;?:180mm
• Sway angle: 95°±2°
• Rotate angle: 180°±2°
• Display screen: 8.4" Color LCD TFT screen
• Power supply: Battery
• Patient ID: 12 digit maximum
• Scan range: 0-999ml
• Error range: ±10%, ±10ml
• Scan mode: Male; Female; Pediatric