Portable Bladder Scanner
The portable bladder scanner BVT01 is a non-invasive ultrasound scanner used to measure bladder volume for assessing urinary retention and urinary incontinence. It aims to reduce the conduction time urinary frequency and reduce the risk of urinary tract infection and for treatment of urinary system diseases.
- Smart & compact design with touchscreen
- Simple operation with less than 4 second scan time
- 5.7″ colour touch LCD
- Easy and fast information input
- Internal thermal printer
- Battery running time of > 9 hours
- USB port for data output
- Free online software upgrades
- Advanced calculating method ensures the correct result for every anomaly shape
- Simple Multi patient selection for different patient types
- Auto interpretation & easy manual note for amendment
- Test urine volume can evaluate urinary retention , uracratia and other urinary system diseases.
- Evaluate the therapeutic effect of certain drugs for urinary system disease by continuously measuring post-void residual volume.
- Control the Micturition time of patients by measuring post-void residual volume , avoiding the irrevocable damage of bladder function caused by long-term open catheterization.
- Prevent Urinary infection caused by unnecessary catheterization and reduces patient pain.
- Increase the quality of patients care, reduce the frequency of catheterization; save cost and time , increase job satisfaction and enhance the reputation.
- Protect the patients dignity , reduce patients pain, improve the quality of life, reduce overall cost of care.
Portable Bladder Scanner Applications
- Medical Service
- Operation Room
- Recovery Room
- Intensive Care
- Extended Care