Acclarix LX4 Portable Ultrasonic Ultrasound System
The Acclarix LX4 diagnostic ultrasound system is an efficient portable ultrasound imaging service system which has high fidelity, high channel count and a premium colour doppler imaging platform. Other quality features of the portable ultrasonic Acclarix LX4 Diagnostic Ultrasound System consists of includes:
Four illuminated transducer ports support 4 active transducer transducers, which can be changed with just a key touch. When a transducer change is required illumination enhances visibility
The down lit retractable keyboard’s task lighting aids in clear annotation and can then be stowed when not in use
- A 64 physical channel count for an exceptional system performance.
- A 21 ‘HD Monitor for optimal viewing.
- A 10’touch screen with gesture control for easy and efficient operation.
- A Four active and exchangeable transducer connections.
- Control panel with height adjustment to meet your needs
- A premium S-video, DICOM, Ethernet, video out, headphone and microphone jacks, PDF, AVI, and BMP file export.
- Motorized height adjustment of the control panel enables travel of up to 20cm for comfortable use sitting or standing
Wide-screen 21.5″ high definition, LCD monitor is anti-glare and tilts and swivels for optimal viewing
The 10″ gesture-controlled touch screen is customizable to personalise workflow and simplify operation
Uncompromising Image Performance
- 20.5″ medical LCD monitor with multi-angle rotation displaying
- 10″ high sensitivity touch screen with unique “gesture” control
- Comprehensive departments configuration ideal for clinic daily using
- A cost-effective model offering unexpected performance
- High fidelity, high-channel count architecture results in superb detail resolution particularly at depth
• Tissue Adaptive Imaging (TAI) continuously and automatically optimizes imaging allowing more focus on the patient
– In B-mode, TAI fine tunes multiple parameters to provide the best possible image quality
– In Doppler, TAI automatically adjusts for flow state providing improved continuity, border detection and fill-in