Edan Acclarix AX4 Portable Ultrasound System
Redefining the performance for point of care Edan portable colour ultrasound systems!
Edan’s remarkable Acclarix AX4 Compact Ultrasound System delivers a powerhouse combination of imaging performance and ease-of-use to meet the specific demands of point-of-care practitioners. Acclarix AX4 has been designed from the ground up with a relentless focus on delivering unexpected levels of performance at a very attractive price point.
Within its sleek footprint, the AX4 portable colour ultrasound is a fully featured, high performance ultrasound system with advanced imaging technologies, dual touch screens and a gesture-control user interface.
Next-generation transducers support a wide range of clinical applications. Highly portable you can take the system anywhere it is needed.
- The control panel is fully sealed. The glass touchscreens & keys are encased in a silicone rubber for easy cleaning and to aid in maintaining infection control.
- Battery operation and wireless data transfer enables continuous workflow wherever you are.
- High definition 15″ LCD monitor, tilts and swivels for optimal viewing at any angle.
- Dual gesture controlled touchscreens simplify workflow
The 10″ touchscreen is customisable to personalise workflow.
The 5″ multi-touch, virtual trackball enables multiple functions at your fingertips.
- Tissue Adaptive Imaging TAI – Edan’s proprietary imaging technology. Continuously and automatically optimizes imaging allowing more focus on the patient.
– In B-mode, TAI fine tunes multiple parameters to provide the best possible image quality.
– In Doppler, TAI automatically adjusts for flow state providing improved continuity, border detection and fill-in.
- eSRI Speckle Reduction Imaging.
- Panoramic Imaging.
- Needle Visualisation Technology.
- Auto IMT-automated IMT measurement.
- 3D/4D capability.
Acclarix AX4 delivers unmatched value and performance across a broad range of applications.
• Sports Medicine
• Vascular Access
• Pain Management
A Clear Vision
Ultrasound reimagined for ease of use in point-of-care applications.
Born of a vision to deliver meaningful design innovations that benefit the user, the Acclarix AX4 features a host of design breakthroughs that make day-to-day operation in point-of care environments easy, fast and intuitive. Resulting is an elegant simplicity where form and function meet at the tips of your fingers.
- Sleek compact design for portable exam environments.
- Tilt-and-swivel monitor for optimal viewing during procedures.
- Customizable control panel to personalize your user interface.
- Completely sealed control panel to simplify clean-up.
- Best-in-class image quality with one-key optimization.
- Application-specific exam and imaging presets.
- Unique gesture-control user interface.
- Tilt-and-swivel HD monitor.
- Completely sealed control panel to simplify maintaining infection control.
- Needle visualization technology improves needle identification.