Portable Ultrasound DUS60 by Edan
Portable Ultrasound DUS60 by Edan uses state-of-the-art technology to increase confidence in diagnoses and is designed to be portable, user-friendly, and practical in any situation.
How does an ultrasound work?
Ultrasound technology or ultrasonic waves work by moving vibrations through the patients’ body and creating a readable sound wave that is read by the device upon its return. Using harmonics and Portable Ultrasound DUS60 by Edan sends pairs of opposing sound waves at once. The transmitted opposing waves cancel each other out and what remains is only distorted sound waves which the device reads as an image. Producing many of these constant sound waves helps make a live feed of the area of interest inside the body.
What is an ultrasound?
An ultrasound or ultrasound machine is a device that uses ultrasonic waves to measure distances within the body and produce images and video of organ tissue and fluids that would otherwise be impossible to see without requiring surgery. This can assist with initial diagnoses and confirming the presence, shape, and makeup of physical bodies.
These can be useful for diagnosing issues within:
Kidneys, Gall Bladder, Bladder, Ovary, Breast, Placenta, Pancreas, Veins, Testis, Fibroid, Heart
Portable Ultrasound DUS60 by Edan Specifications:
12.1″ LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
32 Physical Channels
2 Probe Connectors
Compatable with C361-2 Convex Probe
Compatable with L743-2 Linear Probe
Made with practical tools in mind
- Intelligent 8-segment TGC for precise adjustment
- Multi-format data transfer via USB and DICOM
- Multiple-pseudo-color options enhance image presentation
Portable Ultrasound DUS60 by Edan Benefits:
- Phase Inversion Harmonic Imaging technology provides best-in-class image quality
- PW Doppler supplies physiologic information for increased diagnostic value
- Five-frequency transducers increases versatility
Portable to use anywhere
- Compact and lightweight design for excellent mobility
- Built-in battery provides up to 2 hours of point-of-care imaging
- Large capacity data storage
Designed to be intuitive and user friendly
- One touch image optimization via smart IP key
- Back-lit, easy-to-use control panel
- User-defined keys to customize your work-flow
Not quite what you were looking for? See our range of Ultrasonic Scanners below: