Vein Finder Navi60 Medcaptain
$5,499.00 Excl. GST
Provides real-time images of veins upon a patients skin, reducing risk and stress to both professionals and patients. This device is easily portable, features 5 different colours to suit varying skin types and includes a depth indicator.
Vein Finder Navi60 by Medcaptain
Vein Finder Navi60 by Medcaptain – Providing a real time accurate image of the surface of the skin, helping medical professionals verify the status of veins and reducing the risk of venipuncture.
With the help of Navi-60, healthcare professionals may gain the benefit of reduce costs, improvement of infection control and improvement of patient safety & satisfaction.
- Real time image displayed on the skin
- Portable & can be used with a battery
- Lightweight – suitable for use without a mobile or fixed mount
- Detect veins on the hand, face & feet.
- Can be used with mobile or fixed mount for hands free operation.
Venipuncture – a universal lead
How often? It is the most common invasive medical procedure.
Why? Diagnostic tests, including blood tests inform 70% of medical decisions. Intravenous (IV) lines are placed in approximately 90% of hospital patients.
There is an universal need for venipuncture!
Venipuncture – a key challenge
- Gaining venous access relies mainly on a healthcare professional’s ability to palpate (touch & feel) the veins underneath the skin.
- Failed venipuncture has many causes, many of which relate to the ability to clearly locate veins under the skins surface.
Eg: age, obesity & skin colour
- Such factors contribute to failure rates in venipuncture
Technology backed by clinical results
Application Departments for the Vein Finder Navi60
- Vascular Surgery
- Laboratory work
Vein Finder Navi60 by Medcaptain is…
- Portable – Hand held type Vein Illuminator, easy to carry, non-contact to patient.
- Colourful – Great image with 5 different colours as optional for different skin types.
- A Depth Indicator – The depth of the vein with be detected and show on the side.
5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
4 Brightness Levels
3 Window Sizes
2 Special Modes
Advantages of purchasing the Vein Finder Navi60
The depth of the vein will be detected & shown on the side
Colour Inverse Mode
Colour of the vein & background can be inversed
Gives a quick view to your current settings
4th Generation Device – Vein Illuminator
- Vein Illuminator projects near-infrared (no radiation) light which is absorbed by blood & reflected by surrounding tissue.
- This information is captured & processed by the device.
- Finally the shape & position will be projected in real time directly onto the surface of the skin.
Not quite suitable?
Check out our Vein Finder Range
|Resolution||720 X 576 Pixels|
|Image Light||13-25 Lumens|
4 Adjustable Brightness Level
|Penetrate Depth (MM)||0 - 6MM Detection|
No Up Limit
|Best Imaging Distance||210MM ± 30MM|
|Colour||5 Colours - Red, Green, Pink, Blue & White|
Colour of the vein can be inversed
|Display Size||3 Adjustable Levels|
|Battery Power Supply Time (Min)||No less than 2.5 Hours|
|Battery Charge Time (H)||No longer than 4 Hours|
|Operation Screen||Show remaining battery level, current colour & current display size|
|Vein Depth Detection||Yes|
|Charge during operation||Yes|
|Language||English & Chinese|
|Size||224 (W) x 68 (H) x 64 (D)mm|
Vein Finder VeinNavi60 by Medcaptain Introduction
Vein Navi60 Flyer
MedCaptain Vein Finder Navi60 Manual
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 15.5 cm|