Ear Microsuction Package
The Ear Microsuction Package is for use with a new or existing loupes or a Microscope.
The Ear Microsuction Package includes:
- Suction Unit Tongye MC600A
- Ear Speculum Set (pack of 4)
- Suction Controllers (pack of 10)
- Suction Tubes 16 Gauge (pack of 100)
- Ear Clear Wax Remover 12ml
- (Optional Add-On for Medicare Rebate #41500) LED Headlight & Magnification Calileo Loupe KS-W04
Tongye MC600A Suction Unit
- High vacuum, high flow, oil-free vacuum pump
- Antibacterial filter
- Anti-overflow Protection Device
- Lower noise, stepless vacuum adjustment
- Multi-function Deployment Optional
- AC Power Supply
Ear Speculum (Pack of 4)
Precise positioning & easy operation.
Suction Controllers PK10
- A controller is needed to insert the suction tube and controls the level of suction through thumb vent mechanism.
- Required for use with Suction Tubes.
Suction Tubes 16G PK100
- For the suction of fluid and other media from the ear
- Large range of sizes available
- Available in surgically cleaned or sterilized
- Colour coded hubs for easy identification of tube size
- Comes already bent for easy access
- Malleable shaft for additional bending
- Cost-efficient and contamination risk-free alternative to reusable versions
Ear Clear Wax Remover 12ml
Earclear ear wax remover helps to relieve the blocked ear feeling due to a build-up of ear wax. The active ingredient, carbamide peroxide, works by releasing the power of oxygen inside the ear to break up ear wax so it can move naturally out of the ear.
The unique effervescent action helps to soften and disperse ear wax and reduce the need for syringing.
A clinical trial found that using carbamide peroxide, the active ingredient in Earclear ear wax remover ear drops, was four times more effective in reducing the need for syringing than Cerumol.^1Australian In-Vitro Study
Overstimulation by regular syringing or using cotton tips can cause excessive overproduction of ear wax. Hearing aids, which block the normal migration of earwax out of the ear, may also stimulate glands in the ear canal to produce more wax.
Earclear is a non-water and non-oil based solution that helps to disperse and break up ear wax.
The oxygen powered action of earclear may make a mild bubbling sound in the ear. You may hear the effervescent working in your ear, but if you don’t hear it rest assured that earclear is still at work.
Earclear ear wax remover is easy to use.
It has an all-in-one easy squeeze dropper to make treating the wax build-up simple and easy.
Use earclear ear wax remover twice daily for up to four days if needed or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Simply tilt your head to one side and place 5 to 10 drops in the ear and keep your head tilted for several minutes.
Any remaining ear wax may be removed by gently washing the ear using earclear cleansing spray. earclear cleansing spray can also be used to help prevent a wax build-up in the future.
Clear your ears with Earclear.
- Do not use if the eardrum is perforated or if discharge is present.
- Do not use if there is pain or dizziness or if ear surgery has been performed within the past six weeks.
- It is not recommended for the treatment of pain of raw, inflamed tissue, swimmer’s ear or itching of the ear canal.
- Use in children under 12 years of age only on the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
- Avoid contact with the eyes or naked flame.
- If pain or irritation occurs or if the condition persists consult your doctor.
LED Headlight KS-W04 & Magnification Calileo Loupe (Optional Add On for MBS Item #41500*):
- Ergonomic Design
- Variable magnification 2.5-3.5x
- 10,000 – 40,000 Lux
- Patented Heat Dispensing Technology
- L Shaped Lamphead design
- Ultra-Light & Free
- Brightness control
- Dual Battery
- Easily adjustable
* All Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) item rebates are subject to compliance with the MBS information. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure full compliance. Visit https://mbsonline.gov.au for the latest information.