“Breathe easy with Kingon”
Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Portable Oxygen concentrators, often referred to as POC are devices used to provide oxygen therapy to patients. These patients require greater oxygen concentrations than normal air. Similar to home oxygen concentrators (OC), portable oxygen concentrators are smaller in size, portable & lighter.
Benefits of the Kingon P2
- The smallest & lightest 1 Litre portable oxygen concentrator in the world!
- Fantastic Battery Life – Approximately 4 hours and a battery charge time of 4 – 5 hours.
- Elegant design & appearance – Sleek design that fits in the palm of the hand. No sharp edges or easily-damaged small parts.
- Easy to meet different O2 demands by using the 5 flow settings
- High O2 concentration: 90%-3%/+6 on all settings
- Easy Operation; 2.8 inch liquid crystal colour display screen shows alarms, silenced alarms, battery level, device run time for single run of use & flow settings (1-5)
- Pulse dose delivery; It senses patients breathing from the cannula. As the patients breathing rate changes, the Kingon senses these changes & adjusts the amount of oxygen at the next inhale.
- Heat balance system ensures longer life span
- Practically Maintenance Free – Only three maintenance items: the battery, pre-filter and intake filter.
- Designed for 24 / 7 Use
- The Kingon P2 POC is a Qantas approved medical device
- Energy Efficient & Biocompatible; Low power consumption at 90 Watts / Hour – the Kingon P2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator complies with international standards for VOC and particulate matter emissions.
- Quick start up time – The Kingon P2 can be used within one minute of start-up although the recommended warm-up time is two minutes. This exceeds the speeds of larger, more complex oxygen concentrators.
You can pick it up with one hand.
The lightest 1 Litre portable oxygen
concentrator in the world!
Weighs only 1.98kg
Smallest Oxygen Concentrator
With a sleek and simple design that measures just 22.1 cm x 8.5 cm x 16 cm, the P2 is the nearest you can get to a pocket-sized portable oxygen concentrator.
Learn about why the Kingon P2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is as good as any other
Pulse Oxygen Supply
Exceedingly powerful, compact and efficient.
Pulse Dose Oxygen concentrator uses an advanced technology motor and several helpful features for patient safety and ease of operation.
Convenient 5 settings operations to meet your prescribed oxygen needs. Large screen display along with visual and audible alerts
makes this portable oxygen concentrator one of the most user friendly devices.
High Efficiency Molecular Sieve
Continuous and stable battery life
Enjoy piece of mind and lifestyle with optional extra battery and external battery charging unit.
Sieve life is approximately 12 – 18 months.
The Kingon P2 will sense patient breathing from cannula. If patient is not yet breathing through the cannula, the Kingon P2 will begin to pulse automatically about once every 3 seconds. As soon as patient begins breathing through the cannula, the device will begin delivering pulses synchronised with patient breathing. As patient’s breathing rate changes, the Kingon P2 will sense these changes and adjust the amount of oxygen at next inhale.
Get to know your NEW Kingon P2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Kingon P2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is very simple to use & with it’s sleek elegant design – there is no reason not to love this device!
- Freedom of movement is guaranteed with the lightweight, rechargeable Kingon P2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator with slide-in battery. Approved for use on airlines, range of movement need never be limited to the size and position of an oxygen tank or large, stationary O2 concentrator unit.
- Kingon P2 Portable O2 Concentrator users will also enjoy the easy-to-navigate controls & large backlit 2.8” LCD; this clear display also suits those with impaired vision. Five flow settings cater for possible future requirements while dose pulls of up to 50 ml allow for increased breath sensitivity in pulse (or conserving) flow. This recommended O2 concentrator can therefore evolve as the lung function evolves.
- An abundance of alarms which can be silenced but remain visible on the screen further increase this model’s reliability for user, caregiver and anyone within the vicinity. Even when an alarm is set to silent, the problem – such as low battery, absence of breath or low O2 concentration – remains visible.
- With a three year warranty period (one year for oxygen sieve and battery), the Kingon P2 will excel in its function as a low-noise, high-efficiency oxygen concentrator that suits any environment.
Please see downloads tab for more information on travelling with the Kingon P2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.